- About Accommodation
- About Dining
- Hot Spring Bath
- Fees & Payment
- Can I pay by credit card?
- We accept all major credit cards (JCB, VISA, UC, AMEX, NICOS, DC, SAISON, DINERS CLUB) and debit cards.
- How much are parking charges?
- 525 yen per car per night.
- How much is the cancellation fee?
- For cancellations 2-9 days in advance - 20% of the hotel rate, for the day before - 50%, ｆor the same day - 80%, and for a no-show - 100%.
- Is there an ATM nearby?
- Yes, there are two ATMs. One is in Nomura Shoken (5 min. walk) and the other is in Matsue Central Post Office (2 min. walk)
- Is it possible to change currency at the front desk?
- Yes, it is.
- Guest Rooms
- Do you have non-smoking rooms?
- Yes, rooms on the 5th floor of Building #1 and the 6th floor of Building #2 are non-smoking.
Please understand that there may be times due to the number of reservations when these rooms are not available.
(If the non-smoking rooms are full, we will use air-freshener in your room.)
- Could I have a room on one of the higher floors?
- Please request such a room when you make your reservation.
Please understand that there may be times due to the number of reservations when we cannot fulfill your request.
- Are extra beds available?
- No, unfortunately we cannot provide extra beds.
- Do you lend out humidifiers and air cleaners?
- Yes, please ask at the front desk. Please request these when you make your reservation. We do not have many so there may be times when we cannot fulfill your request.
- Do you have barrier-free rooms?
- Wheelchairs can be used in the hotel, but we do not have any completely barrier-free rooms.
There is a barrier-free toilet on the 1st floor of Building #1
- Do you have a cancellation waiting list?
- No, unfortunately we do not.
- What kind of room service do you have?
- Unfortunately we do not have any room service.
- Can I make international calls from my room?
- Yes, after pressing the outside line button or (0), dial 001, the country code and then the number.
- Do you have infant beds?
- No, unfortunately we cannot provide infant beds.
- What are the room rates for children?
- There is no extra charge for children under elementary school age who are sharing a room with an adult.
Elementary school age children/children who require items for their stay: 1,575 yen each. (We provide a bath towel, face towel and toothbrush.)
Children who are junior-high school age or over: Same as the adult rate.
- What kind of children's amenities do you have?
- Unfortunately we do not have any children's amenities.
- Check-in & Check-out
- What are the check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in is from 2:00pm and check-out is 10:00am.
The times may be different for some of the special plans, so please check your reservation plan.
- What time should I check-in by?
- The front desk is open 24 hours, so there is no time limit.
(Please call and let us know if you are going to arrive later than your arranged check-in time.)
- Can the check-out time be extended?
- Until 2:00pm the extension charges are 735 yen per hour.
After 2:00pm the usual room rates apply.
Depending on the reservation situation, it may not be possible to extend your stay on the day.
- Can I leave my luggage with you before check-in and after check-out?
- Yes, you can leave your luggage here before check-in and also after check-out.
- Do you have a curfew?
- No, there is no curfew. The front desk is open 24 hours.
(When you go out, please hand your key over at the front desk.)
- Business Services
- Can I use internet in the rooms?
- All rooms have LAN cables and the Internet can be used for free in the rooms.
Computers are not provided, so please bring your own.
- Do you lend out computers?
- We lend out computers for 1,000 yen per day.
We do not have many so please request one when you make your reservation.
We also have a computer which you can use for free in the lobby.
- Can I send luggage from the hotel?
- Yes, from the front desk by JP Express, Yamato, or Sagawa.
- What time is breakfast served?
- The buffet in Restaurant Vert on the 2nd floor of Building #1 is served from 7:00am - 10:00am.
- Do you have a shuttle bus?
- Our hotel is very close to Matsue Station.
If you turn right out of the tickets gates at Matsue Station and leave from the North Exit, you will see our sign.
- Can I send my luggage to you in advance?
- Yes. Please let us know in advance.
You can leave your bags here before check-in. (Except valuables, food or dangerous items.)
Please write your name and the date you will be staying on the bags before sending them.
- Do you have a convenience store in the hotel?
- No, there is no convenience store in the hotel.
There are convenience stores in the station (Heart-in) and in Terrsa (Lawsons).
- I have an allergy to some ingredients. Is it possible to change some items on the menu?
- It depends on the allergy, however we can serve milk/eggs etc. without allergens.
Please let us know the details in advance. We will do what we can.
- Can you cater for vegetarians?
- Yes. If you let us know in advance, we will do what we can.